Long Mountain CE Primary School is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst the workforce.
The school aims to:
- Create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all staff are recognised and valued.
- Provide every employee with a working environment that promotes dignity and respect to all, where employees feel able to challenge behaviour and attitudes which are
contrary to the policy.
- Ensure that no form of intimidation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated and cases will be dealt with swiftly and fairly. The Bullying and Harassment Policy is available to complainants and the Disciplinary Policy may be instigated against perpetrators.
- Ensure training, development and progression opportunities are available to all staff.
- Review all its employment practices and procedures to ensure fairness.
To view the full Equality Policy select the attached document.